| 11/05/31 Ingredients:
Balsamic vinegar ½ cup, Honey ½ cup, powdered jiggery ½ cup, soya sauce ¼ cup, rosemary ¼ tsp, garlic (finally cut) 5cloves, chicken legs 10 white sesame seeds 2tbsp, parsley ¼ cup, crushed black pepper 1tsp.
• Fry white sesame in a frying pan and immediately take out it a plate
• Make cuts on chicken legs with a knife.
• Mix powdered jugglery, vinegar, crushed black pepper, soya sauce, rosemary, honey and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
• Add chicken pieces and ser aside for 6 hours in it.
• Put marinade in a saucepan and cook until thick.
• Take out grilled chicken in a plate or mixture over it and garnish with sesame seeds.